Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mummy's first day at work

Today was my first day at work in CAG ;) was excited about the change but at the same time, missing my time at home with the Little One. From time to time, i would space out and think about my little bub, especially around 4 plus when i used to be home during my part time days.

Didn't think he would miss me that much, since he is quite well adjusted to sari but boy did i miss him! Came home after work and rushed into his room and what greeted me was such a bright smile that just made my heart melt!! He can be quite a darling when he wants to :) but of course his monster habit came back when he tortured me during bedtime that involved a 1 hour pat pat session. Anyways, tonight the Big One was not at home so that made it even tougher with the Little One screaming for "pa pa..papa..papaaaaa".

Let's see how this week progresses... will update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment