Thursday, December 10, 2009

The one about Fishes

Came back home slightly earlier today and had the chance to goof around with the Little One at home..

This boy is really getting more and more ah beng.. he was pushing his little red car all around the house, just deliberately to bang into people (meaning me and sari) and the furniture. Had to put a stop to it before my sofa gets more damaged then it already is.

Brought him upstairs to pay a visit to Matt and Mandy :) His favourite kid neighbours who are about 10 and 5 years told. (his favourite neighbour is still uncle ranjan and aunty pauline who just live next door to us).. Matt was showing the Little One his new guppies and the Little One was duely impressed! Kept saying "fish fish".

But what really suprised me was that when Matt was playing a computer game that had fishes on it.. the Little One pulled me away from the sofa and kept wanting to go to the fish tank. It didn't occur to me that he was trying to tell me that its both about fishes! Until about the 2nd time, was wondering why the Little One kept running to and fro the fish tank and computer that i realised.. Ohhh, so that's what he was trying to tell me! Was quite suprised that he could make such a co-relation. Hmm.. wonder what type of new developmental skill that is.

:) nevertheless was happy that i was around to see it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment