Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He bit a friend


The little one bit a friend in school today. From what I heard, they were fighting over something in school when it happened. Sigh, you might say boys are boys but he actually bit a girl! Felt so bad that when I got home, I immediately asked him, " is it ok to bite your friends?" and for he whose standard reply is no to everything, he actually nodded and said "yes" . Fainted. I tested him by asking again "justin cannot bite your friends right?" answer is a very quick . "no" . So he can understand after all!

It got me thinking about how fast he is growing up and all the things he is learning. In a way I do feel gulity for not spending enough time with him to teach him. And half of the time he drives me crazy! Will my little wild boy ever grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment