Monday, July 26, 2010

He is now 27 months!


Wow doesn't that seem like a huge milestone! In a short 9 months, he will be three ;) and joining the little one , would be a tiny new baby in the house!
Many have asked if I wanted a girl.. Truefully, I wouldn't know wHat to do with a girl having spent so much time with my very rowdy boy! I don't know what games to play, what's the latest in baby girl fashion or even name the disney princess.. Not that I am less girly, just that I seem to have lost touch. Plus my world for the past two years have been filled with trucks, trains and Lego and more cars than I would have ever imagined! This is scary tots!
So I am embracing my future as a mummy to two rowdy boys ;) as much as they kick up mayham in my life, they bring with them a rowdiness that I never knew.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment