Monday, December 27, 2010

It's 27 dec and counting down!

Didn't know how I managed to survive without my dearest sari the last few days and being as big as a cow! But thank goodness we did. Thanks to the hubby who has been great in doing the chores (unfortunate he is the sick one now) And the little one who was quite the well behaved little boy the past few days.
Haven't had him sleep with me for such a
long time and over the stretch of a few
Days that I must say that I did enjoy the early morning cuddles a lot and yes, even the part where he would say good morning mummy straight into my face! He is my big boy now ;) and even graduate to the PN2 class today!
Teacher said that he said something to his friend : "today I am going to sleep in school and drink milk in school." she had a good laugh when she heard that.... Me too ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment