Sunday, April 10, 2011

Button's 3rd month birthday




Family picture taken during baby button's 3rd month birthday ;) we have this tradition of celebrating their month birthdays but we forgot about jason's 2 month date..;(

Justin seems so big next to the baby!

Jason is growing well and starting to get quite heavy. He still likes to be rocked to sleep (which baby doesn't) but after the koala Justin experience, I have come to terms with it and hey, if it gets him down for a nap, why not? Anything goes!

In his sleepy state, he will latch on, so now at times I will latch him. But he still doesn't stay on the breast long enough to be full. He is mainly bottle fed with my ebm
;) hoping that my supply continues to stay strong!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment