Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy birthday to me ;)

On my birthday, we did:
1. Brought big j to the hairdresser finally! At a cheap cheap cut of 4.80, he had his first salon experience. Aided by iPad technology, it was fuss free! Hubby asked what took us so long to bring him for a haircut, we said "iPad" ;)






2. We fed fever meds to the big j who was still running a temp :(

3. Brought little one to parkway for weekly grocery shopping whilst the big j slept. Small j slept too, finally once in his stroller!






3. Got flowers from both the hubby and colleagues. Plus a hello kitty balloon too!












4. Thanks to mum who agreed to pop over and help out for a couple of hours, hubby and I managed to go for a nice couple dinner at margaritas! Very very yummy but super ex, reserved only for special occasions.







Happy birthday to me!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment