Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All sorts of stuff

The bun in the oven is already 34 weeks and this mummy to be is still relatively I'll prepared! Well, at least compared to last time. Haven't packed my bag, haven't applied for leave, have not assembled the cot, haven't done lots!

Yet, why am I so tired? Hopefully in the next month I can better set aside some time to do all of those things! Including getting all the Chinese herbs ready for confinement.

The little one is really learning how to express himself and I continue to be amazed by him. Realized that he can recongize quite a few Chinese characters like fei (fly) and kou (mouth). All thanks to his teachers in school no doubt! And he is becoming quite the little reader who insists on reading me the books ;) and sometimes making up his own stories!

Am hoping that he will take to the baby well and all will be smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment