Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby button's skin?


Okies, baby button has ezcema. Which didn't suprise me cos justin has also got sensitive nose. But that doesn't mean I dun worry about it. Sigh!
Anyways, during his one month old party, he presented himself to his family with very red red ezcema cheeks. We saw dr lim and was given some medication for that. It sort of went away but his cheek remained dry.
Then about 1 week ago, I started to notice that his thighs were rough and so was his arms. Asked dr lim during his 2 months review and she said to keep moisturizing and it will be okie.
When the condition didn't improve, I sought the advice of my friends and decided to bring him to a skin doctor. Saw another dr lim at east shore and what he said really cracked me and sari up!
"yes mrs Yong, Jason does have ezcema on his face and he has sensitive skin. But what he has on his arms and legs is not ezcema... U see, we often see this condition on babies this size.. He is growing at a faster rate then his sweat glands can catch up with. Thus the rashes are actually due to clogged pores. "In short, my baby is too fat! Yikes!
Ok like when Justin was young , I got chided for making him obese. I guess I am about to hear that about Jason too!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment