Friday, March 11, 2011

No school today

So my son proudly declared that he would like to go to the airport and eat pizza!! This would have to be at waraku, our usual Sunday evening hangout place ;)

Since the whole point was to entertain him and tire him out, I decided to tell him that we are going to take public transport to the airport. First stop, to my sis branch at bedok central! We took the bus to the interchange and then walked, or rather, I walk and carried him, to visit his doting Aunty. He was his usual charming self at her worplace and said his hellos. But soon he was pulling me and reminding me about his pizza.

Then we headed off to the mrt station to changi airport ;) took a picture of him at the rather iconic flight display!


We had lunch with his grandparents ;) and of cos he had his usual egg and bacon pizza which kept him entertained and quiet for the meal.




After the lunch, we went for a huge exploration around terminal 2 & 3. With most of it carried by me and grandpa. Very tiring! He got to take the sky train to and fro the terminals and played at the numerous playgrounds in t3.
Finally after close to 3 hours of fun, the exhausted boy went home for his nap and slept in 5 mins for 3 hours!

Ps; he did well at the toliet today and promptly told me he needs the loo each time ;) grins!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment